JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to fix the horrible trigger on a Benjamin I recently acquired & went searching for solutions. All signs pointed toward a $33 GRT-III until I saw this video. After the fix the trigger pull is unbelievably better! It literally took me 15 minutes & one spare washer I dug out of a bin!

The GRT-III trigger from CDT works on a long list of air rifles. If yours is on the list this fix may work for yours as well.

Warning for the easily offended. This kid has a foul mouth, but his simple trick saved me some cash!

http://youtu.be/5bBlS8adRTM

http://youtu.be/KxY4n4DqLoI

Enjoy your sweet new trigger job!

I bought the Charlie trigger about a year ago. It was a simple drop in install and is smooth and light pull. I feel like it was worth it. The improvement on my Gamo Big Cat 1200 was like day and night. I'm looking for a Benjamin next and will try this trigger job on it. Thanks.

Thank you! I read your post this morning and set my Remington 1200 up like this. It took a little dremel work to modify the correct sized washer, but the results are fantastic. Initially the washer allowed the weapon to engage the sear to far and would fire on closing, 15 minutes later and perfection. The trigger releases at just under 2 lbs (shot weighed) and zero, and I do mean zero creep. Crisp and clean. Again thanks:s0155:

I say it's better to get as intimate as possible with our guns and learn to fix them ourselves. That PG rated video was excellent. I will do the job tomorrow. Thank you for that link.

Haven't shot mine enough to break it in yet and that is mostly due to such a sloppy trigger. It wasn't as fun to shoot. Now my fun and accuracy will improve immensely.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top