JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was attempting to install Volquarsen's trigger kit on my Ruger MK IV Light and I needed to remove the Hex screw on the right side of the firearm for the safety. The kit came with a 1/16" Hex wrench, and I read the manual, it states that the Hex screw is a 1/16". I went to go take it out and it seems that I've stripped the head. I did some research and it seems many other people have had the same problem. Wondering if anyone can help me out? Or have any ideas how I can get it out? Thank you in advance! (This was cross posted) 8542EEB7-A836-440B-ADBA-6619D933CC71.jpeg

Can you gently tap a torx bit into buggered screw head and try turning it with some downward pressure?
I've removed stuck screws this way before and one stubborn one had the torx bit installed in a drill press.
I had my wife pull firmly down on the drill presses handle while I rotated the drill chuck by hand.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top