JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington 1100 12 gauge shotgun that has a bunch of extras that exceed $450. It has had factory Briley barrel job/chokes threaded and installed on the 22" barrel (3 chokes), six shot side saddle, over sized charging handle, black synthetic pistol grip stock and fore end, speed feed shell ramp, serra coated barrel and receiver in forest green and a magazine tube extension for 7+1 capacity of 2 3/4" shells.

With the 22" barrel it DOES NOT cycle the low base #7 1/2 or #8 shot. It does however work fine with #6 high base or larger shot. I do have a second 30" factory barrel in full choke that does cycle all rounds. I am selling this gun with the 22" barrel for $695 or with both barrels for $750. I do have photos that do not seem to work on this site so please text me or call me with your e-mail and I can send the photos to you. I live in Medford in you are interested. Thanks