JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Cottage Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Aero M4E1 upper/lower. PSA 10.5" 1:7 with KAK flash can. Custom Sig Sauer rail, PSA nickel boron BCG, Troy fixed rear sight, A2 front sight, Sightmark LQD Red dot, BCM gunfighter CH, BCM covers and short rail section, KAK blade and dimpled buffer tube, titanium takedown pins and castle nut, magpul grip and qd points. Magpul sling. The triggers funny. I think it's a binary, or just ridiculously light. It's a killer entry toy. Lol. I will include all of the pictured ammo, mags,(1 40, 2 30, 1 5). Spare rail sections. Theres even some .300 BO I found in my safe. (Never owned one) but its AR related and I'm getting out of the scene.

I am looking to trade this only or part trade with cash on either end.. my interests are single/double action wheel guns,(ruger 3 screws are my favorite) lever actions (preferably no 3030), auto loading shotguns in 12 gauge 3 1/2". Nicer bolt actions. Let's see what you got.

I will add a cash price of $850.

20191208_081618.jpg 20191208_081703.jpg 20191208_081722.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: