JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
I am looking for 250-300cc newer style( by newer i mean 1990 or newer ) trials motorcycle. Don't care if it's 2 stroke or 4 stroke, new used or needs minor repair.
I have several guns to trade or just good ole cash.
I am not particular about brands because I am just thinking I might wanna bounce around and jump stuff.
Sherco, vertigo, montessa, gasgas

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Something like this?

349e9n4.jpg

35jjxnq.jpg

Ok. I will think about it.

I bought it some years ago for the same reasons you want one, and never rode it - got busy with my property. Now, with my back and heart I am not sure I will ever ride it - although I think I want to try it once before I decide if I want to sell it.

It is rare - especially in the excellent condition it is in. It is a '99 two stroke Beta Alp (200cc IIRC), fully street legal (with Oregon plate and expired registration).

In my humble and worthless old age opinion a modified big bore trials bike answers most of the needful questions about getting out and traveling to some place safe while carrying or even towing a sizable backpack or cart load out.

I/me and my brother owned and rode most of them available back in the seventies and eighties. Even got to test ride Honda's prototype 250cc that Sammy Miller had. Honda, Cota, Alpina, (not quite a trials bike) Honda TL125 and 250's.

I am sad I traded off my Honda Reflex 190cc. But I am NOT familiar with the new generation two and four stroke trials bikes. My Cota would start and run backwards. Fun to goof off with in the bike pits. Long ago far away. Fun. :)

Both the Taco and Cota had one way compression releases in the second spark plug hole in the air cooled head. Great fun pretending it was a heavy diesel Jake Brake coming down those steep endless fire roads. Simple air cooled engines.

Yes, I had a compression release on some of my older 2 stroke bikes. This one doesn't have it IIRC. It is water cooled and 13:1 compression. One of the reasons I haven't ridden it is that it requires high octane fuel and I need to get some 2 stroke oil too. I guess I need to do that sooner than later and get at least one short ride out of it. I suspect my back won't deal any better now with the stance of the bike than it would years ago when I bought it.

I am looking for 250-300cc newer style( by newer i mean 1990 or newer ) trials motorcycle. Don't care if it's 2 stroke or 4 stroke, new used or needs minor repair.
I have several guns to trade or just good ole cash.
I am not particular about brands because I am just thinking I might wanna bounce around and jump stuff.
Sherco, vertigo, montessa, gasgas

Still looking?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top