JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What in the heck. For two days I've been trying to post in the Handgun forum. Today I tried several times on two different computers. I decide to post a test in ?/comments and am successful, So I immediately went back to the handgun forum and it let me post. Baffled as at best 2 minutes elapsed time, same computer and web browser, since the prior three attempts within an hour and now it posts???? Hey atleast it's working
:)

The biggest issue most people have is they try to click the state quick search under the section, rather than the actual section. If you want to sell a handgun in Oregon and you click "Handguns in Oregon" on the main page, it performs a search, and will not show the new thread button. If you click Handgun Classifieds on the main page it will show you all the ads, but will also show you the button to create a new thread. Hope this helps :)

The biggest issue most people have is they try to click the state quick search under the section, rather than the actual section. If you want to sell a handgun in Oregon and you click "Handguns in Oregon" on the main page, it performs a search, and will not show the new thread button. If you click Handgun Classifieds on the main page it will show you all the ads, but will also show you the button to create a new thread. Hope this helps :)

It was either a forum issue or a plugin in having issues. I did not change anything to my approach or use of the forum. Only reloaded cleared cache, cookies, reset modem. Then sent an email to the moderators, posted in this test forum, went back and it let me post in the handgun discussion forum. Thanks for trying to help. You can close this thread too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top