JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one is my fave,
1 cup brown sugar
1 tspoon paprika
1 tblspoon black pep
21/2 tblspoon salt
1tspoon cayanne
1/2 cup garlic powder
1/2 cup onion powder
1 tspoon chilli powder
blend togeather real well. Since the kids dont like spice the chilli and cayanne can be optional,and you can use less paprika. Add the rub to the meat and let sit for 24-48 hrs, at the end of cooking before removeal, add some johnathan's bbq sauce that has been warm to 190deg for a nice sweet shiney glaze. Damn you got me hungry, i also have more for ribs and chicken if you ever need.

Easiest recipe...

Marinate with Wishbone Italian salad dressing for 2-4 hours and throw in the Weber, basting with marinate to keep from drying out, cooking time depends on thickness of the tri-tip and how rare you want it. garlic salt and pepper the last 10 min. of cooking ..........

Easiest recipe...

Marinate with Wishbone Italian salad dressing for 2-4 hours and throw in the Weber, basting with marinate to keep from drying out, cooking time depends on thickness of the tri-tip and how rare you want it. garlic salt and pepper the last 10 min. of cooking ..........

My wife and I do this with chicken. Salad dressing and meat go together surprisingly well!:D

This one is my fave,
1 cup brown sugar
1 tspoon paprika
1 tblspoon black pep
21/2 tblspoon salt
1tspoon cayanne
1/2 cup garlic powder
1/2 cup onion powder
1 tspoon chilli powder
blend togeather real well. Since the kids dont like spice the chilli and cayanne can be optional,and you can use less paprika. Add the rub to the meat and let sit for 24-48 hrs, at the end of cooking before removeal, add some johnathan's bbq sauce that has been warm to 190deg for a nice sweet shiney glaze. Damn you got me hungry, i also have more for ribs and chicken if you ever need.

Thanks, that sounds really good. I'll mix up and apply the ingredients tonight. Any cooking times for this?

The rub is on, but no cookin' till tomorrow! Here is a rubbed tri tip pic for your enjoyment:

IMG00027.jpg

The one on the bottom is tri-tip #2 going in a freezer bag with rub mix baggie...

IMG00027.jpg

Actually, it's neither Walther. It is a prop gun that originally say "spy gun" across the side. I don't have any really cool looking guns like a DW to show off, so I threw out the spy gun just for a lark.

I have closely considered the P22. The seem to be high quality guns for what you pay.

It is realistic looking and I use it to test the kiddos about gun safety. They don't know that it is fake and I will "accidentally" leave it out for them to find. They have always done great.

LogicBomb's SUPER SECRET BBQ sauce and maranade

1 bottle of yoshida teriyaki sauce

1 cup of coffee

dash of liquid smoke

1/2 cup of merlot or shriaz wine

2 cloves garlic mashed

salt / pepper to taste

put the coffee in a saucepan and let it reduce with the wine

add liquid smoke

let cool.. add everything else and done

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show