JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From their Facebook page:
"At approximately 11pm last night a dumpster outside our building caught fire and caused substantial damage to our lobby. Unfortunately, we do not have a lot of information at this time as we are still assessing the extent of the damage. We hope to reopen as soon as possible but cannot yet say when that will be.

We'd like to thank Salem Fire Dept. and Salem PD for their quick response and our amazing Tritac staff and community for their help and support during this time."

Hopefully the damage isn't too extrnsive, and they can get back operational soon. Good group of guys, and a nice indoor range...

Let's hope they invested in a decent video surveillance system.

I just invested in a 1080p, 8-camera, 2TB HHD, motion activated, night vision operable, Wi-Fi access/controlled enabled system... I'm watching EVERYTHING around my house... and what goes on in the street in front of it too!

I now got me eye on things, 24/7/365... world-wide. o_O

Last Edited:
Inquiring minds would like to know what you got and how much $$$?

I picked it up at Fry's a Electronics in Wilsonville... they have a huge amount of systems and optional hardware there. They have systems made by Swann, Samsung, and Uniden. I opted for the Uniden system because it uses Power Over Ethernet cables to the cameras instead of the composite video/power cables most of the other kits use, plus Uniden is a recognized brand.

That one with eight cameras will set you back over $1k, but they have a four camera package for about $400. Don't settle for anything less than 1080p resolution because all too often I hear about how surveillance video was too low-res to get a decent image to I.D. perpetrators.

Last Edited:
Let's hope they invested in a decent video surveillance system.

I just invested in a 1080p, 8-camera, 2TB HHD, motion activated, night vision operable, Wi-Fi access/controlled enabled system... I'm watching EVERYTHING around my house... and what goes on in the street in front of it too!

I now got me eye on things, 24/7/365... world-wide. o_O

When we finish the whole process of buying our family's farm, part of the massive remodel we're planning on doing is going to include a pretty high tech surveillance system. I'm sorry to say there's some bad eggs in our family that have already robbed the place several times. Definitely won't be having any of that mess when we move in. Will check out that Uniden!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top