JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how many are on the list but, I did hear they were excepting 100 people per month

I have personally tried to call and email them to see where I am on the list. I have never heard back from them.

List is first come first served. I've been a member for over five years and put my wife on the list for membership (so she could shoot on her own) over a year ago. She is still waiting to hear back

To my knowledge they will not tell people where they are on the list. From what I understand the wait list is pretty long and the number of folks they let in is dependent on how many leave the club. They wait until they can let in a reasonable number and then will run orientation sessions for a couple months, then wait again for more openings to occur.

I've been on the waiting list for 8 months now and haven't heard anything. I keep having to bribe my buddy to take me. Would be nice to go on my own. It's an awesome place.

I know this doesn't help many people, but I was told a long time ago before I applied at a gun club, to put my application in and forget about it. Then in a few years you'll get a phone call that will make your week. It's what I did when I put in my application and that is exactly what happened. FWIW it wasn't TCGC.

Best of luck to you all.

I've been a guest there a few times and its pretty lame that you can't rapid fire on the rifle range. And sometimes you get that a-hole RO...

I know from going to a couple of the members meetings (I am a member) that its goes right down the list as the submissions come in, and what i understand, if you "submit" more than once, that's most in likely an administrative nightmare. Folks are camping out in the entrance on the Friday before. The club is limited to 5500 members. By the way, I have never had an issue with the RO's. I do as the rules state so I don't have an issue. Most of the reasons the RO's are A's is because some folks are ruining the ranges and shooting at stuff your not suppose too.

I live close enough to TCGC that I can hear the shooting. I applied approx. 3/13 & about 6 months ago emailed to see where I was in line. They said I was #600 which I thought was great b/c when I applied I was around #2000. A few weeks ago I received an email inviting me to join & after finding out what they DON'T offer - like indoor shooting for anything other than .22's I bowed out. I joined Johnson Creek Gun Club in 10/13 & renewed for 2014. The only thing I don't like about JCGC is you can't shoot targets closer than 50 feet. That doesn't really make sense considering your bullet is only going through paper but it's their club and they can make whatever rules they want. I have a friend West of Newberg who has 260 acres with two permanent ranges on it. One range goes to 1300 yds - like I'm going to even get close - but he hits a gong at 1000. I'm welcome anytime & it's especially nice on a bright warm day.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top