Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tri-County Gun Club - shotgun range? Or elsewhere?

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by raindog, Feb 12, 2013.

1. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

I have a couple shotguns I rarely shoot because I don't shoot trap/skeet/etc. and most places don't have shotgun ranges.

Does Tri-County Gun Club have a general purpose shotgun range? I know they have trap/skeet/clays/etc. but I'm not really looking for that. Just somewhere to shoot my shotguns (Stoeger Coach, Mossberg 500, both 12ga) at targets periodically. I do have a membership there and shoot rifle and pistol regularly.

Kind of silly having guns without a place to shoot 'em...

Failing TCGC, any other good place?

2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Only at the Action Range. You need to be range certified or come with a range certified club member. But take this with a grain of salt. I only suggested this because of Cowboy 3-gun events held there. Best bet is to give them a call, 503-625-7318.

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Your a member of the club and don't know if they have a General Purpose shotgun range?

4. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

I pay my dues, shoot maybe once a month. There are all sorts of things they have that I'm probably not aware of...

5. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

There is the action range or you could shoot slugs on the general purpose range.

6. techiej

techiej vancouver, wa Active Member

I believe that they also have a section on the shotgun ranges where you can check your shot pattern.