JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It has been nearly 2 decades since I have been a member at TCGC. So, I was wondering if you all could answer a couple questions for me.

First: On there website, they call the indoor range the ".22" range, but the rules state that all rimfire is allowed. Can anyone confirm that .17 is allowed to be used on the indoor range?

Second: If I remember correctly, there used to be a 400yd and 600yd range. They would shut down the 200/300 yard range and shoot over the top of it. Are the 400 and 600 yard ranges still in use? The website make no mention of them in the amenities, nor do the rules.

Thanks!

Indoor, No .17. But you're only shooting 30 feet or so. A .17 is a distance round.

200, 300 yard range (and another 22LR range) does shut down when the 600 yd range is in use. That doesn't happen too often and it's usually scheduled well in advance.

No 400 yard range that I know of. Seems like one day on one weekend per month that the 200/300 yard range is closed and the 600 yard range is open. I think there are a few other times too, like Tuesday afternoon a few times each month. If you needed that info I could get you the phone number of the guy who runs the 600 yard matches. He would certainly know.

During the winter the 600yd is every other Tuesday from 6-9pm. In the summer it's more frequent. Twice a week I believe. There is no 400yd, there is trap shooting around the 400 line.

.17 eats backstops so no, they don't allow.

One of the nicest, shooting, practicing facilities in the local area. All venues: pistol, rimfire, rifle, shotgun & with certification -- action shooting, and iron target shooting along with a black powder range.
Match shooting, and other trainings offered.. Does this answer Washcodad's ?

As to ranges and times open, it's been answered above... thank you.. Happyroman

Range officers will give tours on Sundays I believe. The clubhouse is occupied from 11 to 3 so you can talk to Bruce at the desk or maybe an RO will be there for information.
Hello, Does Tri County have any sort of open house or tours so a prospective member can check it out?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top