JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want to join, do it now. The membership is capped at 4500, we have 3994 members right now and 70-80 new members every month ...
Likewise, and with similar sorts of numbers at TCGC. When I mentioned that to one of the RSOs, he said something like, "Yeah, but every time we get close, we just raise the limit."

MrB

Both ranges have there advantages and disadvantages.

DRRC is a great place to shoot and very friendly. Also go to there website and check it out if you haven't already. There are a few posts on here about DRRC that are not correct or even close. The comment about the power lines :s0112::s0114:ROFLMAO, YMMV!

Also about the law suits, I heard a few weeks ago out at the range there very close to being over with and something like, if the sh**head files any more law suits, he has to pay for all expenses including our attorney fees. Trust me I am getting tired of the extra $100.00 a year defense fund too.........

If you have any other questions about DRRC that I can answer or would like to go out and shoot there, let me know.:s0155:

And I understand your view about "having" to join the NRA. But we gun owners need to "SUPPORT" the largest Pro-Gun opponent there is or watch our guns rights go down the drain. I too don't agree with everything they say and do either, but.:D

Blue Skies

Both ranges have there advantages and disadvantages.

DRRC is a great place to shoot and very friendly. Also go to there website and check it out if you haven't already. There are a few posts on here about DRRC that are not correct or even close. The comment about the power lines :s0112::s0114:ROFLMAO, YMMV!

Also about the law suits, I heard a few weeks ago out at the range there very close to being over with and something like, if the sh**head files any more law suits, he has to pay for all expenses including our attorney fees. Trust me I am getting tired of the extra $100.00 a year defense fund too.........

If you have any other questions about DRRC that I can answer or would like to go out and shoot there, let me know.:s0155:

And I understand your view about "having" to join the NRA. But we gun owners need to "SUPPORT" the largest Pro-Gun opponent there is or watch our guns rights go down the drain. I too don't agree with everything they say and do either, but.:D

Blue Skies

Hey I appreciate the offer. I think they are definately back on the list. I'll have to head out there and take a tour. Do you know what days they are offered, or do you have to make an appointment? As far as the NRA thing goes, I just don't like being told I HAVE to join or support anything (even if it is for my own good). Not a big deal, just annoying really.

I am not aware of a tour date. Go to the DRRC website and go to the "Newsletter" look up the "Range Host" give him a call, he should be able to get something setup for you. My son and I are going out there tomorrow or Wednesday. If you want to meet us out there I will give you a tour and bring what you want to shoot. We can make it a live fire tour. lol

Blue Skies :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top