JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But we have swayed away from the topic. Steel Horse, glad you got in, you will enjoy it i promise, I do. I use the range often, I abide by the rules. If you want to shot the action range, let me know, I will take you to trial it, if you like it, you can get your cert. I sometimes dont agree with everything they do, but if you don't like it, come to the members board meeting and voice it. Rules are for the safety of the club members and the surrounding areas. Like Ironbar said, you can shoot in the woods what you want and how you want. I am very prior military and was a small arms instructor in the military so I like safety, I like structure and a good shooting enviroment to actually train. I always questioned the woods because I did not know what was beyond the burms and a couple times had some pellets rain down on me. I am not ever worried about me, I am worried about others.

I have gone there for years with my father and got a membership form him form my birthday in Jan. I love the Shotgun set up they have there and they have nice well kept ranges. The .22 indoor range is open 24 hours a day. And yes there is a new member fee but after that it works out to 15 a month. Yes TONS of rules but but like they said at my Orentaion, the rules are there, because at one point someone did it lol. It like, might not be for everyone. I like going out in the sticks with buddy's and shooting too. And you can take up to 3 guest at a time, one rule that i dont like though, if they are shooting, you cant be. You have to be watching them to make sure that they are following rules.

#1, I don't typically shoot alone. #2, I don't shoot without having a sidearm at all times. #3, if I do shoot alone, I ALWAYS have a fully loaded AK rifle with two backup mags at the ready. If anyone wants to hold me up in the woods, there's going to be bloodshed. Maybe it will be mine, but I'd not go down without a fight.

Still worth it to me.

That sounds like fun.......I think I'll stick to the Gun Club.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top