Maybe this could've gone into the survival area since my family called it "the bomb shelter" since the 60's. But actually it's just a damp, unheated underground junk room below the garage with bare cement walls and that nasty reek of mold. Hoping to tone that down a bit. But I can't stand the smell of Kilz and I'm concerned about breathing chlorine bleach fumes while I spray it out with a Wagner or something. Any recommendations? Get a respirator? Not trying to make it into a cozy den or anything, but I do worry about inhaling mold when I spend any time cutting or grinding at the workbench in there. Measure twice, cut once and get the h*ll out. What's a simple treatment I can use to knock the mold funk down a bit? Thanks for ideas.