JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So tre arrow,the tree hugging liberal fruitcake is back.
Screaming tree love from 40ft up a Portlandia tree.
I would love to see this guy climb a tree in my area,he would become the target of a barage of paintball blasts from the teenagers in my hood.
I guess the occupy drug party is winding down so he decided to go back to climbing trees.what a smelly hippy!

what I dont understand is since firefighters and police had to come out to this debacle why didn't he have to pay the taxpayers back for the cost of his shenanigan?

This guy is a legend in his own mind!

Look at me, look at me, i need attention! I'm still relevant, right?

No, not now and you never were! What a joke!

Just my opinion, Lefty.

what I dont understand is since firefighters and police had to come out to this debacle why didn't he have to pay the taxpayers back for the cost of his shenanigan?

The report I saw said that he was not actually trespassing and had permission to stay in the tree after he went back up it when the police left. He's definitely a goofball. One of those types that burns down a lot full of hummers to protect the environment kind.Real genius.

he's starting to act like brad pitt in 12 monkeys(awesome movie by the way)maybe he will try to save "mother earth"too,by killing all the human parasites hurting"mother earth"?
i wonder if he lives in a house made from trees?or uses toilet paper made from trees?or writes on paper made from trees?
like most tree huggers that preach about hurting the environment then drive away in a prius that has rubber tires made from petroleum,seats made from petroleum,and a paint job made from petroleum,and buys gas from his wallet made from petroleum?

Its all for the money, Ewegeen probably bought him a ticket to poorland, financed of course by LARIPPA [ another tax payer funded redundant agency] to just use organic smoke to fill the atmosphere.
Yes , GOD made us All, but even He has a sence of humor...

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOOTING...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top