JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
hi i have a slash 4x4 for sale this thing is a beast the fastest rc i have ever had it has a mamba monster which is made for 1/8th scale mt's in it and is running on 4s 4000mah 30c lipos (comes with 2) also comes with lipo charger it has alot of upgrades to handle it like rpm parts for anything that wasn't factory aluminum plus aluminum motor mount and front shock tower. has futaba servo proline trenchers also has sway bars front and rear and proline shocks the suspension is set up for racing but the down side to that is it sits low so the bottom is really marked up it has definetly been used but has been well maintained and serviced i'm looking for 600 or best offer it has over 1500 into it just start adding parts up just the mamba is 300 the car is 550 to start i'd also consider trades main interest besides cash is guns mainly looking for stuff thats fun to shot like pistols would really like a glock or hk or assault rifles. i'd also part trade for a otf switch blade anything else just offer text at 503-567-6423 or pm or email at [email protected]

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show