JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ella99; Just for reference, this is a very OLD thread. But, please, let us know how it turned out. No plans to ride the Dog , but the more information available the better off everybody is. Good Luck.

Just an FYI, working dogs scent for drugs OR explosives. While an explosives dog will alert to gun powder, black or smokeless, and plastic, I don't believe they will alert to gun oil. Drug dogs will alert to drugs. If you have loose tobacco, chew or anything with strong wintergreen scent, you should always inform the handler. I knew a Marine that got chewed out when inspected at the gate. Too much loose chew around the trucks spitoon. It can really mess up the dogs nose.

Last time I road Greyhound bus was back in 2008. We flew into Calgary, AB was saw of city the sights and went up to the Calgary Tower. Then we caught thea Greyhound bus to Banff, National Park. We went over memorial day weekend and the Lake Louise and Moraine Lake still had ice on them. I drove to Jasper and Banff over Labor Day weekend back in 2010 so I got to see the lakes ice free.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top