JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We travel a lot in our RV and always have something along for defense. Usually a 9mm pistol of some variety. Saw a nice little Mossberg pistol-grip 20ga 14" bbl AOW the other day and I thought it would make an excellent addition to the RV. After checking the federal regs, I don't see any problem crossing state lines with it. But, what about state regs? Do I even dare take this thing to California for our winter vacation?

It is a 100% no for CA.

AOW and Silencers are easy to travel across state lines with since no paperwork is required to do so. When you travel with NFA items you do have to make sure to follow each states rules.

Here is a link with some info on each state laws, <broken link removed> Make sure to fully check each area before you travel there.

Thanks, but not interested in registering it in California. When I travel with a handgun in the RV, I don't worry about it because its in my 'house.' It's not in the vehicle and not a concealed weapon. I just wasn't sure I could apply the same logic to an AOW. Oh, and I love your avatar.

Del dot B - it all come to nothing in the end.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top