JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Probably a long shot, but I've started keeping my eyes out for travel trailers and would like to get one in the next few months. Open to lots of models, but basic specs are it would need to be trailer (non-5th wheel), under 7,500lbs, and sleep 4 (2 queens or a queen and two twins). Needs toilet/shower. No pop ups. Max cash in this deal that I could bring to it would be $4,000, though I am trying to keep it less. If it needs some cosmetic work or repairs that isn't a deal breaker depending on what it is. I do have a few firearms I would consider throwing into the mix depending on how it might work out (SLR15 Grail, Rifle Dynamics AK74, some others that are not as much as those). Motor homes considered too, but those would definitely need to be sound mechanical running condition and not need any (or certainly any major) engine repairs. Figured you never know, so I'm putting it out there. Located in Vancouver area, but can travel for the right deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service