Travel trailer or motorhome (partial trade for guns possible)

Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
Want to Buy, Want to Trade For
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Probably a long shot, but I've started keeping my eyes out for travel trailers and would like to get one in the next few months. Open to lots of models, but basic specs are it would need to be trailer (non-5th wheel), under 7,500lbs, and sleep 4 (2 queens or a queen and two twins). Needs toilet/shower. No pop ups. Max cash in this deal that I could bring to it would be $4,000, though I am trying to keep it less. If it needs some cosmetic work or repairs that isn't a deal breaker depending on what it is. I do have a few firearms I would consider throwing into the mix depending on how it might work out (SLR15 Grail, Rifle Dynamics AK74, some others that are not as much as those). Motor homes considered too, but those would definitely need to be sound mechanical running condition and not need any (or certainly any major) engine repairs. Figured you never know, so I'm putting it out there. Located in Vancouver area, but can travel for the right deal.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom