JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jayco. Don't buy anything made by Keystone.

PM me if you have specific questions. I was in the industry for a spell.

I've also been looking at jayco, I drove through the c world lot today. I didn't have the patience to stop, they looked like piranha's looking for blood and I was already pizzed :D:D

Stay away from there. Trust me. I know from experience. ;)

Anything under $30k is going to have some issues. It's a tin can built by cheap labor.

If your looking for a home on wheels your going to pay hefty for it.

Complaining that a cheap trailer has issues that was throw together as quickly as possible by some guy making minimum wage and doesn't give a crap is ridiculous

You have to remember that ALL brands have the same utilities ie stove/water heater/frige/furnace. The only difference is the physical structure ie ` wall /ins and frame. As mentioned before ~~it's wood frame vs welded and aluminum
Artic fox in Legrand has several brands and are very well built Having been a full timer for 12 years [no more] I think [as most other full timers] we've seen it all. The good /bad & ugly
At the present I have a Jayco trailer and would buy one again. Prefer Artic Fox ~~ but have to live within means. Family members have a AF and they are better built. IMO

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top