JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
UPDATE: I have to make some branding changes to the Trama Wallet in order for it to be carried by major retailers. This means all of my current stock has to go. I'm dropping the price by $10 per unit for a limited time until my current inventory is gone. For those who already ordered and paid full price, I will credit $10 per unit already bought toward any future purchases. See updated pricing below; shipping is still free for NWFA members.

***​

The Trauma Wallet is an ultra-compact, full-featured trauma kit for everyday carry. It is extremely durable, made with 1000-D Nylon, YKK zippers, and heavy-duty elastic strips to withstand whatever punishment your day might bring.

TAKE IT LITERALLY EVERYWHERE
This kit enables you to carry critical lifesaving equipment with you all day, every day, regardless of what you're wearing and where you're going. Measuring only ~5.25" long and ~4" wide, the Trauma Wallet is slim enough to slip in your back pocket and forget about until you need it. Thickness of the Trauma Wallet with tourniquet ranges from ~1" and ~1.25" thick, depending on which model you pick.
TW-BLK-Front_Angled.jpg

GO HANDS-FREE WHEN YOU NEED TO
It has an elastic strap on the back that functions as an armband. To use it, simply put your hand through the strap and slide it up your arm. Now you can access all of the contents of the Trauma Wallet without putting it down on the ground. This is especially "handy" (pun intended) when deploying it in a dirty or muddy environment.
TW-BLK-Back.jpg

MOUNT IT TO YOUR LONG GUN
The elastic strap can also be used to secure the Trauma Wallet to a rifle or shotgun stock. A black #64 rubber band is included to provide additional retention.
TW Stock Mount - Front.jpg TW Stock Mount - Back.jpg

CUSTOMIZE IT TO FIT YOUR MISSION
The Trauma Wallet comes in a variety of configurations - choose the one that best suits your needs and budget, or get an empty one and set it up however works best for you!
TW-BLK-Interior-STD_or_Light_2.jpg

AVAILABLE MODELS

Standard ($59.99) $49.99

A complete pocket-sized medical kit. It includes the Practical + Tactical Trauma Wallet filled with the following critical gear:
  • SWAT-T Tourniquet
  • QuikClot 3"x24" Z-Fold Gauze
  • 3M Steri-Strips, 1/4" x 4" (10)
  • Antibiotic Ointment
  • BandAids (2)
  • Alcohol Wipes (2)
  • Nitrile Gloves
  • Mini Sharpie
TW-BLK-STD-Contents.jpg

Light ($49.99) $39.99
A lower-cost option that gives you all of the same contents as the Standard kit, but replaces QuikClot with traditional gauze.
  • SWAT-T Tourniquet
  • 3"x3" 12-ply Gauze (3)
  • 3M Steri-Strips, 1/4" x 4" (10)
  • Antibiotic Ointment
  • BandAids (2)
  • Alcohol Wipes (2)
  • Nitrile Gloves
  • Mini Sharpie
TW-BLK-Light-Contents.jpg

Ultra-Light ($39.99) $29.99
This is a minimalist kit with the thinnest profile possible - a Trauma Wallet with just the basics:
  • SWAT-T Tourniquet
  • Nitrile Gloves
  • Mini Sharpie
TW-BLK-Ultra-Light-Contents.jpg

Just the Wallet ($29.99) $19.99
An empty Trauma Wallet that you can load up with your own gear.

TW-BLK-Spine_2.jpg

To purchase shoot me a PM with model and number of units you need. I accept most forms of payment, just let me know what works best for you.

Shipping is free for NWFA members!

More information can be found at www.traumawallet.com. Now also available in Safety Red.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top