JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Posted a thread a while ago about my neighbors who were renting the house next door and how they absolutely trashed it.

Well, it's been a couple of months and the yard has been cleaned up and the inside was cleaned and re-painted.

House was put on the market yesterday at $179k, which is about $100k more than I thought it would.

This is Palouse. The house is still rough and dated. I paid $120k for my crappy house 5 years ago and I could maybe get $145k for it.

Coldwell Banker Tomlinson

Before...

IMG_20190326_152339320_HDR.jpg

Now...

28%2F0%2F0%2Fe0cc85eabda4ee3a04fc23d7a7d4c9a6%2F2%2Fc9688e36a12bf330d40a07f25e42e895%2F237722-28.jpg

Good luck on finding some new neighbors :)

ETA: Wow, did that agent take the picures with crappy old cell phone camera?

Neighbors can make your life a blessing or they can be a nightmare.

When I moved here I was blessed with great neighbors, but with bad neighbors I may have moved from my BOL "paradise". So unless you have so much acreage that it doesn't matter, neighbors are important to quality of life.

jmho

Just think, if you buy it, you won't have to complain about your neighbors anymore.

Considering how the outside of it looked, I can only imagine what the inside looked like. Looking at the inside shots the Realtor put up someone had to have dumped a ton of cash into that thing. Now whether they can get it back? That will remain to be seen. Some times these kind of things are a win, often they are not. Place I used to live a house next to me was like this. Place in good shape was worth about 250K. It had been so trashed before the bank could pry the owner out that it was being offered at 80K and they were not getting bites. Talked to a few who showed up to look it over. They would walk through and before long just shake their head and walk off. Couple finally bought it and they were in there for months with contractors and them working a LOT. Damn place was nice when they were done. Did not know them so don't know if they actually made anything by the time they sold it.

PURPLE BATHROOM!? PURPLE BEDROOM!? o_O But it's got a wood stove. Mmmmm. Now, if there were some good jobs around, and it wasn't like the waste lands of The Antarctic during the winter. Looks like a great place to live!

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR