JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I looked through the forums and I didn't really see anything about places to Trap shoot near Portland/Beaverton. I know the Tri-gun country club but theres tons of membership stuff there. and Browns is closed. So I don't know where else I could possibly do it.

Tri County has public trap and skeet on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-9:30 PM. You don't have to be a member but I am not sure how much it costs.

There is a trap field on Sauvie Island that is free. It is open from mid April to bird season. Bring your own launcher and steel shot only. They write big tickets for even having lead shot in your car. Make sure you have a parking pass as well.

<broken link removed>

I visited here once just to look ikt over,and it seemed like a real good setup.

+1

if this is the one close to Hwy26 and sort of in a farming area its a nice range. iirc, its family run and they do a good job. what was sort of funny was at the skeet range, hwy26 is down range. not close enough to hit, but you can see the vehicles.

i also had my first try at Trap and there was an elderly couple that kicked our *** on the range iirc, they had 100&#37; hits too. they were really nice and gave me alot of tips on how to shoot each position. i was using my friends Ruger Red label so it took some time to get accustomed to it.

iirc, they had sort of odd hours since they had neighbors.

+1 for Hillsboro Trap and Skeet. It's about two miles off the freeway. It is a great range. I went their the first time I shot Trap and everyone was very helpful. It is easy to get into a short group to shoot. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

Toys, that isn't 26 you see at the end of the range but Zion Church road.

I don't think they do CC (cash and check only). Cost is $4.75 per round plus a $1 per day range use fee. Basically, $20 for four rounds.

-Brian

5 shots at each of five stations, so 25. Conveniently shot shells come in boxes of 25.

You have to buy your own ammo. I think shot size has to be 7.5 or smaller (might be 8 or smaller).

-Brian

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top