JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, I'm a new member, moved up from dreaded So Cal June 2016. Been up here for a little while now and only been shooting 1 time. Everyone says to just go to the Forrest, but that doesn't help when you don't know you way around. Hoping to find some good places and maybe get some info on some new sidearms. Looking forward to being active in this group.

Howdy. Welcome to Oregon and NWFA. Congratulations on escaping California!

Anywho, there are a number of members here in your area. Maybe one of them can help you out. :)

Welcome. We moved up a while ago.

If you shoot regularly, get a membership at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club ore Tri County Gun Club. After initiation TCGC is $175/year which doesn't break the bank and you get access to like 12 ranges including a 24x7x365 indoor .22 range if you so want. In Sherwood.

DRRC is amazing as well but easier to access if you are on the east side of the river.

I shot the forest, but my experience is that there are way too many people that are unsafe out there and they leave too much junk out there after shooting. Don't want to be part of that any longer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top