JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow. I read the entire thing. Interesting for sure. If the statements are true, it sounds like they did the right thing. This is just one side of the story though.

Ya know, I have watched a lot of TV seen alot of News on cop entries... I'm curious why they bust the door open, lay down heavy fire, and yet never enter the dwelling???? Even after things calm down... Lots of video I have seen cops bust the door down and then charge in to secure the dwelling. Why the delay in there entry this time????

I feel so very sad for the surviving family members, absolutely delighted all police involved went home intact.

You're glad those willful murderers went home intact?

I read the whole transcript, it barely matches up to the helmet cam video released on youtube, and of course the bumbling supervisor casually slanders the victim. I also noticed the cop can barely string together a complete sentence. Typical government employee.

Sgt Krygier used the terms multiple times:
"I Think", "I Don't Remember" and "I Couldn't Tell" is totally un-proffessional or his way of playing it down. They are stiil wrong answer in my opinion.

It's just to bad this played out the way it did.

Sad..

Wow, that was hard to read.

For not being fired on... at all... those officers sure come off as a bunch of stooges.
They stumble and fall over each other trying to get into the house where they fire between "80 - 100" rounds at something, then run away until the thick smoke from their gunfire clears so they can try to figure out what just happened. Then they have the audacity to try to coax out the wife and child with "we're here to help".

I hope I never have to depend on these people...

The only people who really know what happen are either making it up or dead.

Maybe the cops were right in doing what they did, but when they start making statements like "I don't remember" etc., it casts doubt on their truthfulness. We'll never know what they really did, because they will never tell us the truth....their lawyers and union reps won't let them.

I read the whole transcript, it barely matches up to the helmet cam video released on youtube, and of course the bumbling supervisor casually slanders the victim. I also noticed the cop can barely string together a complete sentence. Typical government employee.

While I agree with what you are saying about these specific cops, your generalization of all government employees and all police officers being pigs and 'stormtroopers' is incredibly fallacious.

While I agree with what you are saying about these specific cops, your generalization of all government employees and all police officers being pigs and 'stormtroopers' is incredibly fallacious.

You're right, only the most vicious and amoral cops get to become gestapo stormtroopers. The remainder rip off motorists to pay for the stormtroopers' toys.

Thanks for saying something Glock. I couldn't find a nice way to say what you did so eloquently.

Actually I have CS5 for school and it has all the latest Adobe versions, so it is not that.

I wil try again here in a bit, it might just be that traffic is heavy on that site.

lets just remember in any line of work, or culture, there are some bad apples, and that influences us to stereo type, it however does not represent the majority of them.

I do have another question about tactics in this case, and hopefully someone here has an answer. Aren't SWAT teams trained for things like house clearing? Ok, so they thought they were just going to serve a search warrant. But in the transcript, the supervisor talks about designing and going over the tactical plan. So he must have been thinking about what they would do if things went south. Anyway, so they end up breaching and shooting someone. Then then hastily retreat. Shouldn't the plan have been to continue clearing? Ok, so there's smoke from 70 shots and they can't see. Couldn't they have backed off and then continued clearing? Then the wife and child eventually come out. Why didn't they clear then? They say they were worried that there could be other shooters inside, but that would mean there could be other innocents, too. It seems like the correct course should have been to continue clearing. Then the house is cleared and the shooting victim gets medical attention before he's dead maybe.

I understand that officer safety is important, but if that's the overriding concern then they should have served the warrant when they guy was away at work.

Keystone cops. Utter confusion from the first minute. Rookie "supervisor" running the show. Real supervisor hiding around the corner. Never fired upon, just panicked.

I do have another question about tactics in this case, and hopefully someone here has an answer. Aren't SWAT teams trained for things like house clearing? Ok, so they thought they were just going to serve a search warrant. But in the transcript, the supervisor talks about designing and going over the tactical plan. So he must have been thinking about what they would do if things went south. Anyway, so they end up breaching and shooting someone. Then then hastily retreat. Shouldn't the plan have been to continue clearing?
that was the same question i posted on another thread... why the BANG the door open... FIRE 71 shots, then just stand back and not clear the house especially when they new a woman was in there....
"come one guys, lets sit back and think about what next"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads