JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got tired of shooting at targets taped to poles driven into the ground. Not easy to change, always too low unless I was kneeling. Well last month at an OFA training I took a long look at their target stands. The dang things even swing!! I needed one.
So I took my target from that day home, made a plexiglass template. Now I have endless targets from scrap cardboard at work. Then went to work with a welder and some scrap metal. In the end I have my own portable, height adjustable, swinging target stand. :woot:

Thanks OFA.

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. As for selling... life is too busy. I pieced this one together over 2 days while the boss wasn't watching... But I will think about it. Everyone needs a hobby. :D

Rik! Nice job. Next time you're at OFA I'll show you all the super ninja target systems we have out there and how to set them up to do different things/objectives. Perhaps you can perfect yours or make additional targets. We got some really cool ones out there!

Nice... what did you use for the "folding hub" of the tri-pod section?

The hub was pre fabbed, my maintenance chief came up with it. He thought it might have started life as a shop light base... who knows. Harbor Freight might have something that could be altered to suit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top