JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a training video that I originally found on NWF. I am hoping someone might have a link.

It is a tactical/defensive pistol training class, hosted by smaller stocky gentlemen, given at a range...I know really helpful. It covers, cover and concealment, reloading, off hand shooting, injured hand shooting....

In the video, he talks about position sul and how people use it for the wrong reasons, and how he dislikes (possibly hates) Navy Seals, and they do not practice position sul they just blaze you but they keep their fingers off the trigger.

In the end of the video, he demonstrates a practical pistol competency test, and if you fail the first test, he will not allow you to take the rest of the test.

I know there is not much there, kind of a long shot.

thanks for the help
Mike.

thanks for sharing this I was looking for a full class video to add to my bookmarks.

Since you found what your looking for this might be a good thread for everyone to share favorite training videos.
this short one is my favorite for the tap rack bang...

Clint's great--wish he taught closer...;)

Closer? He's in Lakeview Oregon. It doesn't get much closer for world-class training. Try taking two and a half weeks with three guys crammed full of gear in a SUV driving from Oregon to South Texas and back to train with Clint in 115 degree Texas heat which is what we used to do when TR was in Texas. It was easily a $1500 per person training investment back then - plus over two weeks lost wages. We made that trek twice and I'd gladly do it again!

And with you being an instructor it is a business expense-write off! It doesn't get any better than that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top