JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what I said. I'd be a lot of fun though...
It Definitly would be, and I sure you learn a ton, but I have a hunch that seperate cheaper sessions spread across a year, where you have time to practice and digest the learned skill would be more beneficial.

Last Edited:
It Definitly would be, and I sure you learn a ton, but I have a bunch that seperate cheaper sessions spread across a year, where you have time to practice and digest the learned skill would be more beneficial.
Accully 900 BUCKs is not bad for everything they are offering but you are right all that packed into 3 days could overwhelme you .
Thunder ranch 2 day gun class is over 1500 BUCKs mmmmmmm

Accully 900 BUCKs is not bad for everything they are offering but you are right all that packed into 3 days could overwhelme you.

It is a lot all at once if you're not at a certain training level already, but I do like the holistic approach; deal with the threat and then care for victims. Trauma first aid is an area where there has been a lot of advances and I'm out of date.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top