JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been kicking around an idea and wanted to take the temperature of people here.

Whiskey Clubs are groups that pool resources to get access to whiskeys that would be outside of a regular individuals means. I was thinking about forming a training club with the same objective. 10+ members who agree on a per head cost and then approaching trainers who otherwise wouldn't block out their schedules to be in Oregon.

I keep looking for training groups and coming up with nada. I assume some of that is discretion on their part but every class that I see offered is usually full so that tells me there's a demand.

The guys I regularly shoot with do similar to what you propose. We arm each other, train each other, help supply each other, etc. We do classes as as much of a complete group as we can and come back to share what we've learned to those that couldn't make it. We pool together money for materials, components, etc. Next up is a F1 suppressor materials group buy and machining classes for our non machinest folks so they have the know-how to make the can they want.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top