JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 on Chuck Fox
I've witnessed his firing line training while at the the range - super nice and mellow guy.

I didn't mention it because it's a members only club now, but depending on the timing I'd be happy to invite her to go as a guest - I can take 2 people and it's only $5 each.

No idea what the class costs.

Just let me know if you need that.

Thanks Joe I will let you know. I still like the idea of us taking a class together.

+1 on Chuck Fox
I've witnessed his firing line training while at the the range - super nice and mellow guy.

I didn't mention it because it's a members only club now, but depending on the timing I'd be happy to invite her to go as a guest - I can take 2 people and it's only $5 each.

No idea what the class costs.

Just let me know if you need that.

When I paid for my Granddaughter, it was $100,IIRC.
The student buys their own ammo. .22lr.
There would be no issue getting the student admission to the range for lessons.
Best,
Gary

You live a short distance from an outstanding, nationally recognized female instructor and author whose primary focus is providing instruction to females. Her name is Kathy Jackson, and she is top notch.
Cornered Cat | If you have to fight, fight like a cornered cat.

All right guys I'm turning to all the experts out there to help me out. I have convinced my wife that she needs to take some basic firearm training classes so she feels more comfortable handling a firearm. I would like to find a class that is women only for her so she is not intimidated by a bunch of men who think they know something and probably don't. o_O We live in the Hockinson/Battle ground area of Washington and hopefully can find something close to home. Any idea's would be appreciated.

You are welcome.
Glad to see that you recognize training, especially for our mates, is best done by qualified instructors. You're way ahead of many of the guys. Make sure to check out the section, "For the Men", on Kathy's site. Lots of good insights to be found.

That is a very interesting web site! I look forward to reading it more and showing it to my wife. Thanks for the link orygunmike.

Your only as good as your training! having served in our military is a big bonus but if you don't stay on top of it you loose it.
I am always open to new ideas and better training.

Thanks Joe I will let you know. I still like the idea of us taking a class together.

My vote is to allow her to take the class without you there. I think it will allow her to concentrate on the class and not have to worry about how she appears in your eyes. Once she is comfortable shooting, then you guys can enjoy some shooting dates.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top