JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this belongs in the political section, but I am fairly certain it will end up going that way.
Driving home tonight, I saw this.
a6a8ysyb.jpg
te4a9u6a.jpg
Just thought it weird, as I have driven that way hundreds of not thousands of times and never seen a train like that before. The train had probably 40+ cars full of trucks, about a third being ambulance/medic type. It was headed towards/through downtown Eugene.

I live near Joint base in WA...see things like this pretty often. Last time it was the Armored personnell carriers...rail car after rail car....made me really think about the $$ going to the military.

I don't see what the issue is. If the Gov't was trying to hide something why park it on a train in the second biggest city in the state. Also two guard units are deploying to Afghanistan in April or May from Oregon. One Army and one Air Force.

I don't see what the issue is. I'd the Gov't was trying to hide something why park it on a train in the second biggest city in the state. Also two guard units are deploying to Afghanistan in April or May from Oregon. One Army and one Air Force.

Because 98% of the American population are apathetic drones that don't care at all.

Saw the same type of setup with humvees, armored personnel carriers, a couple cars with tanks, and some of those big trucks with the six tubes of sta missiles on the back of them heading north when I was in Canby this morning at about 11. Never seen that type of transport before and I got a kick out of it.

Probably just headed for the scrap yard. Haven't you guys heard? Bin Laden is dead, Al Qaeda is on the run and all the wars are over. Gotta melt them all down for Government Motors now that Detroit is making that roaring comeback.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top