JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm having a hard time locating a 7k 20ft flat bed or tilt bed trailer. It seems most dealers don't have inventory on websites or they don't even have a website.

One local dealer basically lied to me so I'd come out and look at what they had - total waste of time. They even mis-labled one trailer as a 20 footer - until I measured it in front of the salesman. He still didn't change the label.

I'm looking for local trailer dealers - whatcha got?

I saw one up the way a bit.. I think they were asking $1300.. big double axle.
I'll see if it's still there and eyeball it better. It might take a couple of days 'til I'm going by there though.
Good luck.

There's a custom builder over here in Vancouver on 78th St. Harder to find now that they changed the street but still at the same location. Don't know if he has any used inventory though.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

The craigs list ads are NOT in inventory - the guy listing is a factory rep and you can't see it before you buy it. The guy on 78th is Buzz's Trailers - he builds specialty stuff and is a very odd duck. Years ago he worked on a trailer of mine and took MONTHS - for a simple job. Free storage for me - but the dude was ODD.

Thanks for the leads guys - I still can't find a 7k 20 foot tilt or flatbed. The closest is the trailers plus trailer - but it's not worth $3400.

Best I've found is 20 flatbed up at trailer boss - good price and all, but I have to wait for it. AND I'd prefer a tilt bed.

You might try Cowlitz river rigging in Longview. I bought a 20' Olympic tilt bed from them a few years back. They usually have one there. A bit spendy but the quality is there. If not them the mfg is in Olympia.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top