JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has likely been beat to death, but I want a wifi trail camera, and don't really want to spend $400. Does anyone have one they are happy with, or are they problematic?

I have a Covert Wireless Blackhawk LTE that does a good job. When it's tripped, it sends a still picture to my phone and records a 30 second video onto an SD card. Good quality stills, video, and sound.

If the Verizon network has a glitch, it affects the camera's performance. But that doesn't happen very often. Also, once the batteries get low it's performance can be affected. But I replace them when they get down to 30%.

The camera was a Christmas gift last year, and I'm not sure how much it cost. The subscription that I chose is $8 a month.

The way tech is changing these days, there are probably better cameras on the market by now. But this one works fine for me.

These are fun little gadgets. Good luck!

I have a Covert Wireless Blackhawk LTE that does a good job. When it's tripped, it sends a still picture to my phone and records a 30 second video onto an SD card. Good quality stills, video, and sound.

If the Verizon network has a glitch, it affects the camera's performance. But that doesn't happen very often. Also, once the batteries get low it's performance can be affected. But I replace them when they get down to 30%.

The camera was a Christmas gift last year, and I'm not sure how much it cost. The subscription that I chose is $8 a month.

The way tech is changing these days, there are probably better cameras on the market by now. But this one works fine for me.

These are fun little gadgets. Good luck!
Is your subscription with Verizon? Thanks for the review.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top