JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in purchasing several trailcams. What do you use, how do you like it, and are there any features that you still want or could do without?

If you haven't used one, please tell me before you start your recommendation.

we sell 3 styles and will be getting in Primos this summer. Most of our customers tell me that they want a $100-$125 camera so they can buy more than one. When they get stolen or broken by bears then you are not out a bunch of money. If you are placing them on property where they could get stolen, I would stay away from flash cameras.

The intended area is on private land. Turns out that after doing some field work there are elk in the area (it's been 15 years since anyone has seen elk in this particular area) and we were wanting to set up some trail cameras to see if we can get a peek at any game that are coming through the area.

At this point I'd say that theft is not one of the top factors in selection because with a knife or pliers just about any trailcam can be compromised.

I'm more interested in features and ease of programming, retrieval, etc. What things are easy, complicated, and so forth.

the picture under my name was taken with a Bushnell flash camera. The night pics are not the best unless they are pretty close. The not flash models, can go out 40-75ft or so. The more LED's, the further the range. Our $100 camera has simple switches on it. The $129 model has a menu that you have to change.

the picture under my name was taken with a Bushnell flash camera. The night pics are not the best unless they are pretty close. The not flash models, can go out 40-75ft or so. The more LED's, the further the range. Our $100 camera has simple switches on it. The $129 model has a menu that you have to change.

is that a bull elk nose to nose with your camera? I have been staring at it for a while trying to figure it out:s0114:

Here is the picture.
Picture050.jpg

Here is other picture of the Bull.
Picture065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA