JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been thinking about purchasing a trail camera.
There have been folks prowling around my property for the past couple of months, vandalizing cars and stealing small stuff. Like to get them on film.

Anyone have recommendations on brands, models, features?

whatever you do stay away from Bushnell trophy..... Paid 2x as much as I paid for a Stealth brand which was twice as good....

Bushnell Trophy has been horrible. Repaired under warranty and returned only marginally better.. Sometimes more expensive is just more expensive. .
Got the Stealth brand at Costco, good to go

I own several generations and models of Moultrie trail cameras and have been quite happy w/ them. My most recent purchase was the 990i. It has the "no glow" IR illumination which is quite nice if you're trying to be stealthy. You may also want to invest in a locking case so that the camera doesn't wander off during the night.

I have a couple of the Moultrie's. They are okay, but they occasionally fog up, and the panoramics sometimes stitch wrong (missing half animal across the stitch? not sure how this happens). I enjoy them, but I wouldn't mind trying something different.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top