JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a new unfired pistol.

Add some outdoor goods looks to your new deep concealment pistol. These little single shot .22 LR pistols have a fantastic sight picture and you will be surprised how good it sounds ringing on steel in an action range. With a few minutes practice you can casually remove the spent case and chamber a new round in 5-6 seconds. I painted this little guy while working on another pistol that looked even more amazing and it was fun to do not likely to find a twin out there. Other side not shown out of respect to buyer keeping the serial number none of anyone else's business.

Come pick it up at my shop and $400 is the out the door price with OR background, or I will deliver to your FFL if that is preferred, payment can be made by phone or mail. I will toss in the wallet too if you want, lots of folks also use altoids tins for carry.

20191102_195450742_iOS.jpg
20191102_195515135_iOS.jpg
20191102_195522921_iOS.jpg
20191102_195615514_iOS.jpg
20191102_195707541_iOS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Because it is fun to get comfortable reloading and firing this pistol quickly I will include a steel folding target stand and targets. Merry Christmas!

looks good! im still waiting to see the one that has altoids cerakoted on it and stuck inside an altoids can. hidden in plain sight.

looks good! im still waiting to see the one that has altoids cerakoted on it and stuck inside an altoids can. hidden in plain sight.
About that one...

It was an incredible amount of work to do with stencils so I finally gave up and just used an airbrush to get tight details. It looked delicious. To finish it up I hit it with clear Cerakote, popped it back in the oven to cure and when I came back two hours later it had slipped of the hanger I rigged up to hold it inside the barrel (one of the four ends had been pushed up, not in) and it was resting on the burner.

I generally have more costly than average life lessons, this one took a few hours to blast clean and then it went black and off to TrailBlazer for the wmr conversion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.