JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the "story"
"I never knew how open guns was in Georgia," Norman said. "The whole process threw me off. You walk in, and then there's a police officer sitting at the front. And they don't check for, you know, ID or carry licenses or if you're a felon or nothing."

He is claiming that in 2020 he was walking into a gun shop and they did not check his ID or record? Sure, I can see that. This is his excuse for buying and selling over 100 guns.

From the "story"
"I never knew how open guns was in Georgia," Norman said. "The whole process threw me off. You walk in, and then there's a police officer sitting at the front. And they don't check for, you know, ID or carry licenses or if you're a felon or nothing."

He is claiming that in 2020 he was walking into a gun shop and they did not check his ID or record? Sure, I can see that. This is his excuse for buying and selling over 100 guns.
I feel this is an either an outright lie or enhancement of the story by a reporter

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top