JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in the box Tradition Firearms 1851 Navy Colt 44 Colt cartridge conversion. I took this in on trade on a whim and realized that it wouldn't take 44 Spl. Now it needs a new home. Never fired with factory grease still visible. Asking $300 and will trade for a reasonable gun of equal value (no boat anchors) or a nice fiddle or 5 string banjo. I can send more pics if needed. I am in Lebanon and use a local FFL or one in your area on your dime. I don't text. 541-401-1063

MVC-174S.JPG MVC-175S.JPG MVC-176S.JPG MVC-177S.JPG MVC-178S.JPG MVC-179S.JPG

:):):)Let me share my experience limited as it might be. Yes, the piece will accept a 44 spl cartridge. However, you cannot put in a second 44 spl cartridge next to the one you first chambered. You could, however, put a 44 spl cartridge in every other chamber due. Due to the size of the 44 spl rim it is too big around to chamber them side by side. Does this make sense? With all that, the piece is ready for a new owner.

Not a problem Andy. I think your response may have cleared up some questions people might have. I have had a few phone calls regarding this piece and the possibility of chambering 44-40 so your input did serve a useful purpose. We all learn as we go along.:)

You are welcome...
I removed my posts ... I don't want to be thought of trying wreck your sale.

Good luck in your sale ...you are asking a very fair price for this revolver.
Andy

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.