JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife has cut my hair for at least 45 years now.
I'm not a runway model but no one has mistaken me for a Shetland pony.
That and I can't stand anyone touching my big ol' head.
And...........AND...........I do not want to end up looking like that guy in the photo.
I'll stay with the Shetland look.
Man bun anyone?...............o_O

Sorry, I'm no longer patronizing barber shops. For the last 30+ years since I ETS'd, I've been getting short haircuts. I'm doing the ponytail thing now a days. Now I can blend in with the rest of the dooshnozzles around here.

I hope so.....decent high n tight hard to find.
The established have passed on ....took their shaving creme machines and straight razors with em
That is my tell tale if I have found a barber.
Gotta knife that neck line...
What happened to worthy small talk as well ?
Screw beauty shop cut till even established.
I can shave my own head. Its the scissorhands then clip/knife.
No need to check mirror for leftovers..
bubblegum...I pay $55.00 to a retired gal to hit myself and my 11yr old son every 3 weeks.
Cash in hand..no taxes..
Cancer found our angel ....back to the clippers .

I found an Old Fashioned Barber Shop in Snohomish WA and have been going there for 40+ years. I have even driven up from the Kent Area to get my Hair Cut and NOT Styled for a good part of that time! We recently moved back into Snohomish County and that Shop was part of the Reason for the move!

Ahhh the Flobee. Good, bad or indifferent, it's a brief part of hair cutting history. Until recently, I don't think I ever had enough hair to use one. Looks legit though. Lol.
1566691949103.png

It's ridiculous. I wear a flat top and it took me 6 shops to find a barber who does it well. Flat top for gosh sake! It's a staple of the barber shop or was.

Going to get a haircut is one of life's simple joys for me. #3 on top, high and tight.

I don't remember the last time I got a "haircut". I don't own a comb, I don't use shampoo and I certainly don't have any "bad hair" days.

Of course, I also don't exactly have them beating down my door either.

Sigh.

I don't remember the last time I got a "haircut". I don't own a comb, I don't use shampoo and I certainly don't have any "bad hair" days.

Of course, I also don't exactly have them beating down my door either.

Sigh.
A better way to broadcast that to the world would be, "hey there ladies I'm not bald, that's a solar panel for a looooove machine". :cool:

You know, slay em' K man

good story, I was raised in Indiana Pa. had a barber through school, got out of the Army, moved to CA. years later went to a barber shop in Canyon Country and there was my old barber. he had made fame when he cut Tennisee Ernie Ford's hair on TV. Mr. Charles.

Been two Barber shops here in town since as long as I can remember (so more then 60 years) there was three when the last one opened but then one of the guys retired and it became a tattoo parlor. SO still two.

Place here in Salem over on Lancaster, does a mean cut, that little lady will blade your entire hairline to perfection and hand you a shot of whiskey while you enjoy the hot towel! Gotta have the modified Mohawk, peach fuzz up the side and back, #2 on top, and i want square and level! Lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top