JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty happy with my collection with the exception of replacing a 6" S&W 686 that I sold and an old S&W M-17, 6" .22 that was stolen in a burglary.
And of course a Broomhandle 9mm, a High Standard Supermatic Citation, Ruger 10/22 takedown, a Luger, a Webbley Fosbury, an older Marlin Guide Gun, a M-1909 Colt .45ACP, and a 4bore double rifle, etc. Sigh!
Dangit. no words but bad for those that took

I don't keep pretty shyte cause I don't want to ding it up.Bull in the china shop?
I am the EXACT same way - even with guns that are not particularly 'high dollar' or necessarily 'collectable' - but I AM getting better. A couple examples:
A couple years ago I traded for the Buffalo Bill Commemorative Winchester. It was in beautiful condition - not a scratch, ding or wear on the blue - well now I am noticing some of the blue wearing off the edges of the barrel and a couple nicks and scratches. But I did get it as a 'shooter' and not a safe queen. Next is the unfired Blackhawk I bought last year. Made in 1983 and not a scratch on it - barely a cylinder turn mark. Well, now a nice clear turn mark and getting a few dings - again however a shooter and NOT a safe queen.

Well, I was going to put two handguns up for sale but the pics I took came out blurry. The second set were all backwards so I am thinking the Almighty is telling me not to sell.;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top