JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I literally have nothing left to trade or sell. I have everything I want. Guns that didn't fit were replaced by cash or guns that do fit, ammo for guns I no longer have has been traded for ammo that I will use, and I even got a potential 9mm 1911 blaster for my 21 year old daughter as a part of the frenzy. I have thin grip[s and a short trigger that may fit on it, we'll see this weekend. If she likes it I see a wee bit of NP3 and some fixed sights from Santa this year..

Paid for my rooftop tent, plus added another $1000 "tithe" to the household fund.

All in all, it's been a great week.

It's time to go fishing now.

Sounds like you're not old enough. At a certain age, you find things you didn't know you had, then later you realize you purchased em last week :)

Seriously, I find things to trade all the time by looking through old boxes of stuff. Kinda cool in a way.

I love trading with the people here. All I've met is very stand up guys and it's fun waiting it out until you get the just the perfect win/win.

I am trying to get to a point where I only have the guns, like you, that 'fit'. I am finding the 'older' I get the more I find enjoyment shooting 'traditional' guns (Levers, revolvers, single shots etc.) I always did anyway but there seems to be more enjoyment in it lately. One reason might be is the ammo doesn't go so quickly!

Last Edited:
There is always that one perfect gun. Once it is in existence you will change your mind.

My two perfect guns:

Single stack Glock 9mm concealable.

Glock mag, AR15 style carbine.

Other than that I agree with the OP. I have no real need to expand or sell. I converted to all Glock 9mm and I have a gun for every other possible use and they fit there needs. I no longer have any other needs.

I however have wants. Other than the above, I want a. 1911 GI style in 9mm to represent my 1911 fad/era, as well as a M1A for the Americana effect to hang on the wall in my man cave.

I have 2 rifles I don't really want, but I got them from my step-father, so I'm disinclined to sell or trade them. I'd like to have an M1 Carbine just because I've always thought it was really cool looking. I nearly bought one last weekend at a gun show for $300, but I couldn't justify it to myself. I'm looking to spend my gun money on more 9mm to feed the M11-nine and to SBR a couple of rifles I do really like.

Of course, if I could find a good deal on a FA Uzi or another MAC, I'd be all over it.

As I sit here I'm wondering just what I could get for the ruger takedown with the $35 scope on it.

I may have a problem.

The cure is ammo. Lots of ammo.

The follow up to the cute is time shooting said ammo.

These two remedies should aid your troubled mind.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Been thinking about culling my stuff too. Do I really need three Win 1300 shotguns, or two Taurus .45's, or the Draco pistol? Two Kahr's a .45 and a 9mm? Maybe the 870 needs to go too. The list could continue!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I literally have nothing left to trade or sell. I have everything I want. Guns that didn't fit were replaced by cash or guns that do fit, ammo for guns I no longer have has been traded for ammo that I will use, and I even got a potential 9mm 1911 blaster for my 21 year old daughter as a part of the frenzy. I have thin grip[s and a short trigger that may fit on it, we'll see this weekend. If she likes it I see a wee bit of NP3 and some fixed sights from Santa this year..

Paid for my rooftop tent, plus added another $1000 "tithe" to the household fund.

All in all, it's been a great week.

It's time to go fishing now.
Well you always need that newest smart phone yadda.. you know the 5GS2000!.003.. I remember just having a dime in yer pocket if you wanted to make a phone call. Somehow got by. saying anyway

I'm pretty happy with my collection with the exception of replacing a 6" S&W 686 that I sold and an old S&W M-17, 6" .22 that was stolen in a burglary.
And of course a Broomhandle 9mm, a High Standard Supermatic Citation, Ruger 10/22 takedown, a Luger, a Webbley Fosbury, an older Marlin Guide Gun, a M-1909 Colt .45ACP, and a 4bore double rifle, etc. Sigh!

Last Edited:
I'm kinda in the same boat.I don't keep pretty shyte cause I don't want to ding it up.Bull in the china shop?
So,as a friend said 'Mike youv'e done this right,having less guns but all of them set up real good'
What I did is cut down to a couple calibers and sell the others to buy better scopes and more ammo for the calibers I kept.
I don't have the money or space to 'collect' guns. I try to get a couple extra for when we get a table at a show,or to take to a show.But not just stuff to say I have it.

Remember what they say about a man with 1 gun

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top