Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Tradewinds 12ga. auto

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jonnysportr, Dec 23, 2010.

1. jonnysportr

jonnysportr eugene Member

Actually it is a Farms Brescia made in Italy and imported by Tradewinds. Production date would be a guess but I would say in the 70s, model is H-170.
    It is in like new condition except for some "safe" marks on the walnut stock. Chambered for 2 3/4.
    26" ribbed Improved Cylinder choked barrel (shown) and a 28" non ribbed Full Choke barrel also included. Great shooters package with versatility to boot and everyone knows Italians make good stuff right ?!!:thumbup:

Asking $325 Cash or $350 Trade value, open of course to trades and don't be afraid to ask, the worst that can happen is I decline the offer. Trade interests would include but not limited to: AK-47, Winchester 1300 defender or tactical style sg's, .45 Autos etc. or?............... Thanks.

Tradewinds 12 002.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  2. jonnysportr

bump in the day

3. jonnysportr

Price drop $300

4. hm1ing

hm1ing 97051 Member

have you found parts for it? I understand they went out of business in 1996? I'm interested but don't want a paper weight.

5. jonnysportr

The thing is like new and works flawlessly so I have never looked for parts, but like anything I am sure they are out there.