Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tradewinds 12ga. auto

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jonnysportr, Dec 23, 2010.

1. jonnysportr

jonnysportr eugene Member

Actually it is a Farms Brescia made in Italy and imported by Tradewinds. Production date would be a guess but I would say in the 70s, model is H-170.
    It is in like new condition except for some "safe" marks on the walnut stock. Chambered for 2 3/4.
    26" ribbed Improved Cylinder choked barrel (shown) and a 28" non ribbed Full Choke barrel also included. Great shooters package with versatility to boot and everyone knows Italians make good stuff right ?!!:thumbup:

Asking $325 Cash or $350 Trade value, open of course to trades and don't be afraid to ask, the worst that can happen is I decline the offer. Trade interests would include but not limited to: AK-47, Winchester 1300 defender or tactical style sg's, .45 Autos etc. or?............... Thanks.

Tradewinds 12 002.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  2. jonnysportr

bump in the day

3. jonnysportr

Price drop $300

4. hm1ing

hm1ing 97051 Member

have you found parts for it? I understand they went out of business in 1996? I'm interested but don't want a paper weight.

5. jonnysportr

The thing is like new and works flawlessly so I have never looked for parts, but like anything I am sure they are out there.