JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Actually it is a Farms Brescia made in Italy and imported by Tradewinds. Production date would be a guess but I would say in the 70s, model is H-170.
It is in like new condition except for some "safe" marks on the walnut stock. Chambered for 2 3/4.
26" ribbed Improved Cylinder choked barrel (shown) and a 28" non ribbed Full Choke barrel also included. Great shooters package with versatility to boot and everyone knows Italians make good stuff right ?!!:s0155:

Asking $325 Cash or $350 Trade value, open of course to trades and don't be afraid to ask, the worst that can happen is I decline the offer. Trade interests would include but not limited to: AK-47, Winchester 1300 defender or tactical style sg's, .45 Autos etc. or?............... Thanks.

Tradewinds 12 002.jpg

Last Edited:
have you found parts for it? I understand they went out of business in 1996? I'm interested but don't want a paper weight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.