Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Traded

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by wlee, Jun 22, 2012.

1. wlee

wlee Shoreline, WA New Member

Hey guys, Im back up in Washington for work that should last until the end of July. Brought up all my guns to go shooting with my buddies and then realized that 1. I have a 1917 I never shoot(have two of them) 2. There are rifles up here I would want to add to my collection.

What I have here is a Remington M1917 manufactured in January of 1918. Its serial number is 94,0XX. It has a Eddystone stock that was refinished by a previous owner and it came out well. The bolt is also Eddystone. All other parts are Remington and the rifle is in original configuration and chambered in 30-06, No sporterization. The barrel is shiny and rifling is strong, it does have some wear marks on the receiver from storage and moving. I shot 6 rounds out of it and put it in my safe, I dont have any pictures of the range results but from a kneeling stance I was ringing a 1ft square steel plate at about 300yds.

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Traded for russian sks

Photo0307.jpg

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0312.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  2. wlee

Bump

3. wlee

Bump