Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

*TRADED*

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by borrowedsig, Dec 28, 2011.

1. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

Im posting a Ruger SP101 .357 magnum, less than 200 rounds through it (mostly .38).
    Tridium front sight, houge mono grips, bobbed hammer DAO.
    comes with the original box, paperwork, fired shell casing, original front sight, original grips and 2 holsters a bladetech and a de santos both IWB.
    I bought this new from federal way discount guns and the front sight was installed by them. It was my EDC for a couple of years now and im looking at building a AR or possibly buying a full size 1911, hence the switch.
    Its a great gun that has been reliable and a great shooter and is built extremely tough and i have no complaints.

Im asking $525 OBO If you feel my price is too high feel free to PM me.
    Also possibly looking to trade/partial trade for ar lower/upper, 5.56 ammo, possibly a sig pistol in 9mm, Pretty much anything AR especially mags/optics/iron sights + - Cash for the right deal. Im pretty open to a trade or partial trade. Shoot me an offer, the worst i can say is no :)

DSCF1207.jpg

DSCF1206.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1202.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

DSCF1200.jpg

DSCF1199.jpg

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1197.jpg

Thanks, Matt

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. borrowedsig

BTTT, Still have it, price dropped to 525. Its a good deal and you know it :). ALso looking to trade for AR upper/parts + - Cash.

Matt

3. borrowedsig

BTTT *updated with trades and lower price*

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.