JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I sold off all my handguns recently and bought a FNH FNP-40, planning on using it for everything, daily carry, nightstand duty, etc, etc. Well, it's proving to be a bit too bulky for my recently slimmed down frame. (total girly statement, I know)

Open to pretty much any hand gun, but would only consider .380 or smaller calibers if it's a real nice pocket pistol. Prefer 9mm or larger. Other than that, shoot me an offer of what you have.

EDIT: TRADED

The SKS is a Chinese 16" barrel with Tapco tactical stock and extra magazines. Has the spike-style bayonet and all numbers match. It also comes with the original wood-stock, which is in good condition and has the cleaning kit in the little trap-door compartment of the butt-stock. Comes with 6 mags, including original 10-rounder.

Thanks!!

skswithextras.jpg

skssightsupclose.jpg

sksbayonettip.jpg

sksbayonetextended.jpg

sksstandaloneupclose.jpg

sksserialnumberedited.jpg
Not interested in cash sales at the moment, unless it's a bajillion dollars, in which case you probably have more problems than I do. ;)

Last Edited:
Had a trade worked out, it fell through. Back on the market. I am no longer able to travel across the mountains, however, so any transaction will have to be either shipping or (preferably) FTF here in La Pine/Bend area. BUMP!

Your PM box is full, starislon. I'm afraid I'll pass on your offer. That pistol scares the crap outta me, and not in a good way, either! Thank you, though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.