Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

**TRADED**

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by AudibleEnforcer, Nov 30, 2011.

1. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

I sold off all my handguns recently and bought a FNH FNP-40, planning on using it for everything, daily carry, nightstand duty, etc, etc. Well, it's proving to be a bit too bulky for my recently slimmed down frame. (total girly statement, I know)

Open to pretty much any hand gun, but would only consider .380 or smaller calibers if it's a real nice pocket pistol. Prefer 9mm or larger. Other than that, shoot me an offer of what you have.

EDIT: TRADED

The SKS is a Chinese 16" barrel with Tapco tactical stock and extra magazines. Has the spike-style bayonet and all numbers match. It also comes with the original wood-stock, which is in good condition and has the cleaning kit in the little trap-door compartment of the butt-stock. Comes with 6 mags, including original 10-rounder.

Thanks!!

skswithextras.jpg

skssightsupclose.jpg

sksbayonettip.jpg

sksbayonetextended.jpg

sksstandaloneupclose.jpg

sksserialnumberedited.jpg
    Not interested in cash sales at the moment, unless it's a bajillion dollars, in which case you probably have more problems than I do. ;)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  2. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM sent

3. AudibleEnforcer

All PM's responded to.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  4. AudibleEnforcer

Had a trade worked out, it fell through. Back on the market. I am no longer able to travel across the mountains, however, so any transaction will have to be either shipping or (preferably) FTF here in La Pine/Bend area. BUMP!

5. starislon

starislon Astoria, OR Member

PM sent

6. AudibleEnforcer

Your PM box is full, starislon. I'm afraid I'll pass on your offer. That pistol scares the crap outta me, and not in a good way, either! Thank you, though.

7. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM follow up sent

8. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

if your trade falls thru I am very interested I have acouple pistols you might be interested in. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.