JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
wichaka, you didn't mention it when you inspected it for me. I am not aware of any aftermarket work
having been performed on it.

The trigger appears to be a Chip McCormick, it's definitely not a Colt trigger. Sorry I missed that, or we never touched on it. But to whomever is interested, I can vouch for the gun...its a good one.

I feel a need to clear this matter up. I need to pay closer attention to the pic I posted, listen closer to what people are saying and review my notes on the guns I have. I bought this gun about 2 years ago. The previous owner had the trigger (an adjustable one) in the pic installed on the gun. It is the same trigger that was on it when wichaka inspected it for me. I don't know for sure if it was brought up or not. Just don't remember. But shortly after wichaka looked at it, I had a gunsmith install the original trigger. I just wanted it original. I will post new pics to show the original trigger as soon as light permits.

Thanks to wichaka for pointing this out.

FYI: Not that it really matters to a buyer, but I lpaid $750 for the gun and one mag and I bought another Colt factory mag for $25.00. So I am asking just what I have in it. Don't need to sell, but have an opportunity to get a colt Python. If the Python sells before this one sells, I will just keep the Officer. It is a nice pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.