JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you're interested in cash, post a price and/or email me.

If you're specific in your trades, list items that you're interested in as to not waste anyone's time as much as possible.

Thanks!

Utamo

this is SPF unless the individual passes

I am not specific in my trades as I dont know what anyone is trading and can be a man and say yes or no myself

thanks but you dont need to hold my hand or change my diaper

oh and dont crap on my thread?... your message is wasting my time

Glad you have a sale going through.

Wasn't meant to be bubblegum-ish, but since we've traveled down that road...

I have no desire to hold your hand, or ever change your diaper.

It was stated that "IF" you're looking for specific trades, its easier to put something, anything, in a direction towards what you want so people don't offer things you're not interested in.... and wast everyone's time. Reason being I have a huge list of items I could trade, however if I know you wanted, say AR15 Stocks & Grips, I'd send you those specifically.

I can see how you took it that way, and my apologies for that.

Simple reply of:

"Not interested in cast ATM, will let you know if that changes, and for trades, nothing I'm interested in, just seeing what's out there"

Easy enough, no one gets upset, now I know it's worth my time to send you a giant list.

It was out of an attempt to genuinely streamline things, but I'll stay out of it from now on....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.