Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

TRADED

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Nov 23, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

TRADED

2. M-4Roller

M-4Roller Portland New Member

if you could call me 503-927-8845 im interested in your eotech 511 thanks. Mike

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

hello Mike I have left messages please let me know if you still want it or if you found something else

4. jeepin4christ

jeepin4christ Salem, OR New Member

Is this still available? Definitely interested you can either reply on here or text/call 541-324-7561. Living near salem so I'm not to far away. Thanks

5. eldbillbo

Hello

Yes its still available the Mike said he wanted it and was going to buy it tuesday but then he fell off the planet no calls no replies

so your welcome to buy it .I can meet you in Wilsonville around between 330 and 4 so lmk or possibly work out another time

thanks

Bill

6. eldbillbo

beware if you inquire about this eotech you may fall off the planet . no return calls from either of these guys

7. eldbillbo

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.