JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***TRADE PENDING***

Hey all,

I now have an XD40 Sub Compact. Second owner. First owner had 150 through it and I put 50 throug the pistol. In great shape but it's yet another one that's just not for me. Standard sights with a flush 9 round magazine and an extended base pad 12 round magazine. I'm also including 150 rounds of 165 grain FMJ WWB (one and half bulk pack) and four boxes of Winchester Ranger 155 grain hollow points (50 round boxes for a total of 200 rounds - good stuff). Evidently I'm just not a big XD guy. $600 obo takes it all. Trades may be considered (no Glocks or, obviously, XD's). Not interested in breaking this up.

Some possible trades:
Taurus 709
Maybe a SR9c (maybe a standard SR9)

Any decent 9mm (or .45) offers, would prefer a compact but if you have a decent full size hit me up. No .40's please. Cash up or down.

Thanks!

Update: forgot to include pics of ammo, grabbed the last pic off the web. Four boxes of it are included.

Last Edited:
I will ask my son if he is interested but what all is in the XD gear package?
I assume the this is the 3" barrel. Right? Thanks

I will ask my son if he is interested but what all is in the XD gear package?
I assume the this is the 3" barrel. Right? Thanks

You are correct, it has a 3" barrel. The XD gear that comes in the darn near mini-suitcase is a paddle holster (tension adjustable), a magazine pouch (hold two and is also tension adjustable) and a magazine loader.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.